Adverse health effects from chemical exposures depend on many factors, including toxicity, environmental fate, and the extent of exposure to the chemical.
- Probable human carcinogen based on limited evidence of carcinogenicity in humans.
- Body Weight
- Alterations of average body mass at critical time-points, e.g., birth.
- Referring to all parts of the digestive tract. Effects may include inflammation, ulcers, reflux and/or vomiting.
- Referring to the eye. Effects may include eye irritation, itching and impaired vision.
- Referring to the exchange of oxygen for carbon dioxide. Effects may include inflammation of the lungs or associated airways, increased/decreased breathing rate, insufficient oxygen-carbon dioxide exchange and/or respiratory failure.